-*Chaoz Fantasy (M.K. Remix)*- -*Chaoz Fantasy (M.K. Remix)*-

Good remix

But a better original. I liked the start, but from about 0:42-1:10, it wasn't quite right, but past that was ok.

Well done.

WS - Terror WS - Terror

I'm with FOOGUSNOT

This music would be great for rolling through with the bass bumping!

Let's roll.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

W00T

This is the only good thing I found today :( Good work.

What a World What a World

W00T W00T nice

Love it. Really funky. Can listen to this for a while.

J-Kellz : Gettin Money J-Kellz : Gettin Money

SWEET!

Fucking go PRO PRO PRO already!

Beyond The Borders Of Infinity Beyond The Borders Of Infinity

Cool

The ending made me think "not really a loop" but it turned out that it looped quite well. It's really cool, but gets a little annoying after a while. Game menu music, maybe??

DjRocALot responds:

yeah, I wanted to make some sort of game music, either for menu or for a level...
Mainly inspired by goldeneye 64 on this one..
Thanks for score and review!

Dj Roc A Lot / The Venice Beachriders

Creative Piano Ep.2 Creative Piano Ep.2

I agree with your friends

You can float away listening to this. I actually sat here and listened to it loop for about ten minutes. Gold star for you.

TD - Endeavor TD - Endeavor

Really Well Done

Not the sort of music I usually listen to, but it was really nice to listen to. I like the drum/bass bit just after 20 secs.

hypR* - Radar [WIP] {DEMO} hypR* - Radar [WIP] {DEMO}

It was ok

It just sounded a bit too much like you were trying to get all your ideas in, then looping it up to a decent length.

Mayney responds:

fair enough, ive uploaded a remastered version now with differant basses etc so take a look :)

Beat Is Coming (Coup Remix) Beat Is Coming (Coup Remix)

Nice

A lot of it didn't sound like the original Beat is Coming by PhysX. Sounded like a new song 'til around 1:50. After that it was made mostly of pure awesome, although the little voice got on my nerves a little bit. Very little of it was really a remix of Beat is Coming, but that aside, it was very well done.

coupland responds:

I've never heard 1 by any1 called PhysX? Haha i just downloaded an acapella that said it was by East Clubbers. I'll have a listen to the 1 you're talking about, I'm glad you like it though cheers for the review ;)